Whatever your property requirements - private or business, residential or commercial, for acquisition, management or disposal - the Galliard group of companies delivers a professional, experienced and assured service aimed at responding to your individual needs, maximising your return on investment - and ensuring your peace of mind.
Founded in 1992 and with over 700 staff, Galliard is a property development, hospitality and management group overseeing mixed-use, residential, hotel and commercial projects across London and southern England with a £1.1 billion portfolio of over 5,900 homes, hotels, retail premises and commercial properties.
Led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Stephen Conway, our Group comprises five divisions:
- Galliard Homes undertakes sales and marketing for the Group’s portfolio of homes for private sale, including studios, luxury apartments, townhouses and family properties
- Galliard Commercial develops hotels, commercial and retail premises, and undertakes joint venture projects and third party work
- Galliard Construction handles commercial, residential and mixed-use developments plus construction for joint venture projects and third party developments
- Galliard Residential provides estate agency services and offers a portfolio of high-quality homes available for letting, backed by a full letting and management service for investor clients
- Galliard International undertakes overseas projects in leading international resort destinations
Through our five divisions, we serve domestic and international home-buyers, as well as individual and commercial property investors, and we have an enviable reputation for delivering high-quality properties at impressively competitive prices.
IMPORTANT: Inclusion in this directory does not mean or imply endorsement from PrimeResi or its publishers. Business descriptions are derived from individual business' marketing materials, and should not be relied up as fact.